Diaries will be sent home daily and need to be signed and returned to school. Any appointments or important messages can be passed on through these diaries and they are checked each morning.
Children should have a bottle of water to keep in the classroom. These bottles should be clearly labelled with your child's name on and should not contain juice.
- Homework is given out and should be returned to school by the following Monday at the latest.
- Dinner money and toast money is collected. These should be in a named envelope.
- Spelling tests are carried out on Monday mornings and new spellings will be given afterwards.
- Home readers are given out. Once home readers have been read, these should be signed and returned the following Wednesday (even if your child hasn't finished their book).
Every Wednesday, children take part in Spanish and Music lessons, which they really enjoy.
- Children must have their PE kits in school at all times. It can be taken home at the end of each term to be washed and then brought back at the start of each term. Our PE day is Thursday.
Children take part in Junior Games during the afternoon. Children are allowed to come to school in their school tracksuits.
- The school newsletter is sent home on Fridays. This can also be viewed on our website.
If your child has guitar lessons with Mrs Connolly or music lessons with the School's Music Service,they will be told at the start of the year which day their lesson is on.
Music, football and Premier Sports payments. You will be informed of how much on the newsletter. Guitar payments can be made half-termly.